Open top menu
Monday, December 9, 2013

I've finally gotten to doing some shopping since my trip to America half a year ago! Although I did not purchase any clothes, I've gotten some things that can help me pamper up on those nights which really need it. My friends have been extra kind and given me some early Christmas/farewell presents, which have really made me look forward to the whole festive season!


 
Over the weekend, I was able to get my hands on the amazing Body Shop Body Butters! They're absolutely amazing; they smell sensational and are so moisturising for my skin, especially because my skin is often way too dry. Also, a little goes a long way with those body butters, and I find that even a walnut-sized amount can cover your whole body. Although this product is a bit on the pricey side, they're definitely worth it!

 My friends had told me alot about this sea spray, and it really is a fabulous product. I had never really used texturising sprays before, and this one is super easy to use. I tried it on as soon as I got home on a ponytail, and my hair was instantly thicker and more volumised! It smells so amazing as well, you should definitely try this one out.

 My bestie Jo got this Dusk candle for me! I specifically requested for this flavour after the one and only Chloe recommended it to me. I can't believe I didn't purchase this candle sooner; it smells absolutely divine, and I've been burning this candle as much as I can since I got it! I'm not kidding you, the two scents come together so nicely and are distinctive as well. Surely I can't wait to have a nice relaxing bath with this aroma floating around soon..

 Jo also got me these cute TOPSHOP snowmen socks! I can add them to my new collection of funky socks, and I can't wait to wear them. The pale blue is so adorable paired with the snowmen, don't you think?

 Chloe and Joyce gifted me with these spectacular earrings for a Christmas and farewell gift! They are such kind people, and I almost cried when they gave me this present! The earrings are pink cherry blossoms, and they are so so so cute! It also came with some heart-warming cards which made me tear up a little too..

 I got to purchase a new shoulder bag too, because my canvas one was all blotchy and dirty, and needed a replacement. This Sportsgirl bag is so cute and simple but fits all the essentials I take when I leave the house; I love it! A bit pricey though ($40), but definitely worth it! I'll probably be wearing this alot, and it feels very sturdy and comfortable.

 On a different note, I gave Rosie a huge haircut! She looks like an entirely different dog.. Which isn't really that bad because she's officially matt-free for now, yay! She's into the Christmas spirit too- I switched her normal black collar for a jingly red and white Christmas one. I'm so excited for Christmas; it's the best time of year, don't you think?

-  Rachel


Different Themes
Written by Lovely

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments