Open top menu
Friday, August 23, 2013

Hi everyone, I'm writing again today. well, I'd like to share with you one of my favourite hobbies: making cakes! I make cakes whenever I feel happy, sad, neutral, bored, just whenever. I guess it's just one of the things that help me relax a little, and I can quite honestly bake for hours without realising that I am tired. I don't know how I do it, maybe it's one of those things where when you really love something, you can do it forever..
So I'll talk you through some of the cakes I've made in the past couple of years and the recipes I used, I hope you like them!
Just a few of the little things I've made over the past two years 
- Rachel
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Lovely

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

Newer Post
This is the last post.

0 comments